Saturday 28 October 2023

Movies to learn about

It is something surprises me, latelly in these last years, but everybody has an opinion about everything. It is uncommon to listening to somebody to say: " I do not have an opinion about it" or I haven´'t thought about it" or more strange is to hear somebody saying " I don´t know about it".

It seems like if you don´t have an opinion , you are kind of stupid. 

Nowadays I've been able to see this about Israeli and Palestinian "conflict". Compulsory you must have an opinion about, meanly, who is right or who is guilty or who you are with.

Is it possible to admit, you don´t know ..... how to solve the problem? who is attacking who, so who is defending themselves? Or who has to take the first step to stop the killing?

I have a slighty idea about how to answer those questions, but firstly you need to know and a goog way is watching some movies related to the problem.

 These are the ones I've found as the most recommended. I hope to watch them all and to give my opinion about them

1. Waltz with Basil (watched)

2. 5 Broken cameras

3. Paradise now

And here it is the catalogue from Filmin about this theme 

https://www.filmin.es/catalogo/tema/conflicto-palestino-israeli

 


No comments:

Post a Comment